With the introduction of Oracle Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) Release 8.3.2, Primavera Software is now available in the cloud. This best-of-breed Software as a Service (SaaS) solution can be deployed quickly and securely.
Eliminating your need for costly hardware and IT staff your total cost of ownership is dramatically reduced long term. Oracle Primavera P6 SaaS just like its predecessors cloud applications is designed to allow admins to configure advanced functionality on the fly as business needs grow and change.
Todays Primavera P6 on demand cloud application allows you:
- Deliver Primavera purpose-built solutions in the newest, most cost effective way
- Establish worldwide standards and accelerate staff ramp-up with self-service capabilities
- Institutionalize best practices for real-time collaboration with native social network communication tools
Primavera P6 cloud services include:
- Primavera P6 EPPM
- Primavera P6 Professional
- Primavera EPPM Web Services
- Primavera P6 Team Member
- Primavera Team Member for iPhone and iPad
- Primavera P6 Email Statusing
- Primavera P6 Progress Reporter
- Document Management
- BI Publisher
- WebLogic Application Server
P6 Cloud Connect
Primavera P6 Professional connects to the cloud using a new connector called P6 Cloud Connect. Instead of connecting to the database on the cloud, this connector is used to send and receive data. Users still have a direct connection to the most up-to-data project information. The cloud service supports all of the Primavera P6 user interfaces and mobile apps. In addition, customers can now deploy both Primavera P6 EPPM and Primavera Unifier in the cloud—and run them together. Each cloud service includes both a test and a production environment.