Primavera P6 Training
3 Days Course | Training Schedule
This training class utilizes P6 PPM, Primavera’s Client/Server Project Management tool. The class leads participants through the entire project life cycle, from planning projects through execution of detailed work. Students will learn to: add activities, assign resources, create baselines and much more on the core principles on project, schedule & cost. Appropriate for users of P6 version(s) 8.x, 15.x, 16.x, 17.xThis Course Includes: All course material, software for use during training, 30 days login access to training platform. One-on-one follow-up, Mentoring and Certificate of training completion. Course Times: 9:00am to 4:30pm Local Time.
AUDIENCE: Construction & Engineering Professionals, Project Managers, Schedulers, Admin’s
PREREQUISITE: Basic project management and scheduling knowledge. No previous experience working with Primavera software required
|SUBJECTS COVERED||LEARN ABOUT||COURSE OUTCOMES|
|Download PDF for details of the Primavera P6 PPM Fundamentals|
- Primavera P6 supports public sector and federal Projects
- Contract and Positions
- Primavera Market Solutions
- New features in primavera P6 professional portfolio management version 15.1
- Organizational Performance Management
- How to Determine the Value of Value?
- What are some common ways to align portfolio management with strategy?
- Primavera Project Planner
- Enterprise Function Support
- When the Benefits of Your Recent Project Fades Away
- Hi friends, have problem listing open end activities in primavera P6?
- Cost Controls Redefined
- Standardization and How it Effects a Project Manager’s Business?
- How Outsourcing Adds Value to Your Business?
- Why Project Managers are Seen as Less Likeable for Businesses?