Primavera P6 Software for Project Management
Primavera P6 Software Provides something today’s project managers & schedulers need more than anything Project Control.
Primavera P6 enables companies to control costs and optimize resources. Manage large-scale, highly-sophisticated projects. Primavera P6 Software was diesigned to establish project timelines allowing for the control to maximize all steps of a project.
Primavera P6 EPPM Software is know for it’s power. What many companies fail to realize is it can be tailord to the end users need making it very flexible and easy-to-use when planning and managing projects or programs. As the defacto standard; it is relied on by more project managers who need to know with 100 confidance the projects will finish on time and on budget than any otehr solution.
If you want a toolbox of sophisticated yet highly-flexible tools for your projects, Primavera P6 Software also known as P6 EPPM is the solution for you.
- Planning, scheduling, and control projects
- Assign resources to tasks and track progress
- Monitor and visualize project performance versus plan
- Conduct what-if analysis and analyze alternatives
- Allow schedule updates from multiple users at the same time
- Produce schedule and resource reports and graphics
- Organize projects up to 100,000 activities
- Total control over the most complex projects in your portfolio
- Maximum efficiency from optimal resource allocation
- Superior communication and visualization
- Accurate project scheduling
- Increased speed and efficiency of project execution
- Dominant ROI for any industry and any organization
Primavera P6 Software Architecture – learn more
Oracle Primavera P6 Software can be broken down into these areas:
Oracle Primavera P6 Softwares offers core project and portfolio management functionality, no matter what business you support. This core functionality provides organizations the ability to unify and simplify PPM information and processes into a single system of record.
- Resource Management
- Demand Management
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Cost and Time Management