Primavera Implementation Services
Oracle Primavera professional services:
Primavera Unifier 10 Certified Implementation Specialist
Oracle Certified in Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Essentials
Microsoft Certified in MS Project Professional 2013 and MS Project Server 2013
Oracle Certified in Primavera Portfolio management Essentials Release 9
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
Oracle Certified Associate - Oracle Database 11g Implementation Specialist
Oracle Certified Associate - Oracle Weblogic Server 12c Implementation Specialist
Oracle Certified Associate - Oracle Weblogic Server 11g System Administrator
Oracle Certified Specialist - Oracle Solaris 10 Support Specialist
Is your organization deploying Oracle Primavera Software Applications?
PSG's Team of Oracle Primavera Certified Consultants provide:
- Business processes evaluation & optimization
- PM Systems design and implementation
- Cultural adoption services—ensuring processes & systems are embraced by your team
- Integration with ERP (e.g. SAP, EBS) & other PM-related software
- Report & tool customization and development
- PMO staff augmentation & support
- Data migration
- Dashboard development
- User adoption issues
- Technical integration with other enterprise systems including Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft and SAP
- Performance concerns
If your company is a Small & Midsized Business? Primavera P6 can be deployed in 3 ways.
- The most common use of primavera for individual’s users is as a stand-alone single user software installed on a desktop or laptop for their project planning needs.
- For Small business who have an office network at their location. Primavera P6 can be installed as Client Server environment. This configuration allows the P6 application to be installed on the users local PC and the applications database either an Oracle or Microsoft SQL database to be installed on a network server.
- With the increased need for mobility and collaboration, Primavera P6 EPPM has been engineered to support Internet based use for its robust project management capabilities. Making the decision to deploy primavera in a 3-tier architecture requires considerable resources and planning. PSG’s team has been assisting organizations since 2010 with the introduction of Primavera’s Web based project management software to the market.
Contact Prescient Solutions Group (PSG) to discuss what Primavera Installation Service is most suitable for your organization.
PSG' Primavera Consultants have on aveage 18 years or primavera software implementation experience deploying, upgrading and performance tuning Primavera Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management software (EPPM) and Earned Value Management tools (EVMS).
Our Primavera Consultants can ensure a successful Primavera Software implementation allowing you to achieve the business benefits expected. Our Primavera experts have the experience needed to avoid issues that can slow down or ultimately plague a Primavera software deployment in your organization.
Contact PSG to discuss your Primavera Installation Service requirements whether deploying on-premise, or hosted perpetual license. PSG’s team of Primavera Consultants has been helping organizations of all sizes design, install and host primavera software applications
PSG Primavera Consultants have assisted clients from a broad range of industries on long and short term project engagements.
For any Help/Assistance, Please Contact Us today if you would like more information about our services